Disability inclusion in reproductive health programs: An orientation and values clarification toolkit
This toolkit provides all the resources needed to plan workshops for organizations that want to build a disability inclusion mindset among their staff and partners who work on abortion and sexual and reproductive health and rights programs. This toolkit is designed specifically for trained VCAT facilitators with experience delivering VCAT workshops in the field of abortion and SRHR.
Table of Contents
- Virtual VCAT Workshops: Planning Guidance
- Planning for Accessibility in VCAT Workshops
- Sample workshop agendas
- Cross the Line
- The Wall
- Language and Terminology (Part 1)
- Language and Terminology (Part 2)
- Reasons Why
- Guessing Game
- Why Did She Die?
- Exploring the Intersections Between Gender and Disability
- The Last Abortion