Working at Ipas
Visit the Ipas Career Center to view and apply for current openings.
Ipas works globally to improve access to safe abortion and contraception so that every woman and girl can determine her own future. Across Africa, Asia and Latin America, we work with partners to make safe abortion and contraception widely available, to connect women with vital information so they can access safe services, and to advocate for safe, legal abortion. Learn more about What We Do.
We employ more than 400 diverse professionals across program offices in Africa, Asia and Latin America and in our U.S. office in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Our employees embody a wealth of varied professional and academic experiences, and many staff members are highly regarded contributors to their specific fields of research and reproductive health work. In our Chapel Hill office, employees hail from across the United States and around the world. Our country program offices are staffed by local professionals. No matter where they work, Ipas employees are united by their passion and commitment to our mission.
Ipas offers competitive salaries, an employee-friendly workplace and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer contribution that is immediately 100% vested
- Medical- and dependent-care reimbursement accounts
- Extraordinary family care leave: 6 weeks of paid leave for qualifying events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation leave starting at 3 weeks per year
- Sick leave: 12 days per year
- 14 paid holidays