Postabortion Care Educational Resources
Ipas offers a number of publications and resources about Postabortion Care.
Designed to provide Ipas staff, trainers, partners and other health-care providers with access to up-to-date, evidence-based recommendations; Clinical Updates in Reproductive Health contain the most up-to-date clinical guidance.
Search for additional postabortion care resources.
If you have limited internet access, the MA Supply Guidance tool is available for use on your desktop. Follow these instructions to download and launch the application:
- Download the compressed .zip version of the tool.
- When prompted, save the tool to your desktop or a convenient location on your computer.
- Right click on the compressed .zip version of the tool and select "unzip" or "extract". (Note: The steps for unzipping the file may vary depending on the software installed.)
- A new folder will appear on your desktop titled "maSupplyGuidance", open the folder.
- Double click on the file inside the folder titled "Start_Comenzar_Commencer". This will open a browser window and you can begin using the tool.
This supply guidance is also available in spreadsheet format. Download the spreadsheet.
Questions regarding use of the Medical Abortion (MA) Supply Guidance may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.